1. These Terms & Conditions & User Agreement (also herein “terms and conditions”, “Agreement” or “agreement”) set forth how How to feel sexy in big knickers (also herein, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you the user (also herein, “you”, “your”, “user” or “User”, that also in many circumstances may be referred to as “visitor”, “subscriber”, “customer”, “member”, “VIP”, or “affiliate”), agree to respect and treat each other while and after you are using our website, pages and other information published through http://www.howtofeelsexyinbigknickers.com . The term “you” also includes, as applicable, any company, group or organisation you may represent, which also is bound hereby, jointly and severably with you as an individual, with your attesting to have both its express and apparent authority to agree on its behalf to all of these terms and conditions.
2. Copyright & Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of the Company, Copyright © “2018”, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own education, for shopping on this site or for placing an order through this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
3. No Professional Advice: The beneficial but low and no-cost advice shared on our site has been provided for general educational purposes only and for no other purpose. Nothing we provide for you here is intended to replace any form of competent professional advice. If you are in need of professional advice, including medical, mental health, legal, accounting or tax advice, or any other form of professional advice, then you should seek out a competent professional in that area who can ensure you are provided help that is specific to your particular situation and circumstances.
4.Trade Commission Disclosure: This website and its information are written, edited and published by the Company, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com. The Company sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, direct sponsorship, affiliate sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. We abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in our website and its content. Other than what is obviously advertising, if certain content is paid or directly sponsored, then we here pledge our best efforts to clearly identify or label it as such. The Company is sometimes compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we may receive compensation for our posts, advertisements or other content, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on any blog, guest post or in any form of comments on our website are purely that blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
5. Policy for Our Giveaways:
- No purchase(s) necessary to win.
7. Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed under the laws of “the United Kingdom”.
8. Severability and Interpretation: Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement.
9. Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
10. Arbitration & Relief in Equity: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in the United Kingdom or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration. Nothing in the foregoing shall in any way limit the Company from seeking to uphold and defend its rights and privileges contained in the terms of this Agreement or any other applicable agreement with its Users, Members or Affiliates by requesting injunctive relief, administrative relief or any relief in equity, including without limitation remuneration for attorneys’ fees and/or other dispute-related costs, in a court of competent jurisdiction, by administrative proceeding or by any other legal means.
11. Refunds, Returns, Limitation of Liability: Company provides in writing its refund and return policies in its marketing materials for each of its products that it produces and directly sells to you, and which policies Company may or may not provide for each of its services or bundles of services. Company’s refund and return policies may differ from product to product, service to service and/or from time to time, and these policies may change looking forward at any time at the Company’s sole discretion. You agree to make any requests for any available refunds or returns before or on any applicable deadline by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, including the word “refund” or “return”, as applicable, in the subject line of your email. Company shall not be liable for any untimely or improper refund or return requests, or for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of our content, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
12. Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, affiliates, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of the Company’s content and information and from user’s breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
13. Counterparts: This agreement, and any other agreements we may enter into with you later, may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement It’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent, and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organisation you represent, to all of these terms and conditions, which shall be considered valid, binding and effective for all purposes.
14. Headings: The headings for sections herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this agreement.
Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated May 2018.